TrueCool® targeted temperature management devices are used to deliberately reduce the core body temperature in patients who do not regain consciousness after the return of spontaneous circulation following a cardiac arrest, as well as in newborns with hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy.
- Fast cooling
- High accuracy temperature sensor (0.05°C)
- Temperature adjustment in steps of 0.05°C
- Easy to use 10” touch screen interface
- Wide range of patient covers
- Multiple cooling and warming programs (automatic and manual)
- Trend screen
- Database for off-line analysis and data export
The TrueCool® targeted temperature management system is based on a cooling control unit device in combination with various pads and blankets. A variety of patient covers is available in both disposable and reusable versions. Device control software is intuitive, user-friendly, and gives the user the option of choosing automatic or manual modes.